Loading Photoshop Actions
- Unzip the file you have downloaded
- Open Adobe Photoshop
- Go to Actions panel (Window/Actions)
- In the top right corner click menu icon
- Select "load actions" from the drop-down list
- Locate and select the unzipped *.atn file and click Ok
- Find a video tutorial on https://youtu.be/E0tpfsALs-4 for more detailed information
Loading LR/ACR Profiles and Presets
- Make sure your Adobe software is up to date (creative profiles are compatible only with April 2018 Camera RAW update and above.
- For full compatibility open any raster image in Adobe Photoshop.
- Open Camera RAW as filter (filter/Camera RAW).
- Go to ether Presets or Profiles.
- Right-click in the appropriate field with the mouse.
- Select "Load profiles and Presets" in the drop-down menu.
- Locate the ZIP file you have downloaded (do not unzip it!) and click OK.